Monday, April 23, 2007

IamBlogged.com Interview

Full Name: Henry Tran


Blog / Website: http://www.techcx.blogspot.com


Tell us about yourself / your team:I am a devoted blogger/gamer/student/geek!


Tell us about your blog:A source for all users to find new tricks, news, and tips.


How did you get started:I have years of computer experience and decided to post my knowledge for all to see.


What is the source of your content:My source is the web and my years of experience.


Does your blog generate revenue? How:My blog has really small buttons that do not obstruct from the content.


How frequently do you write / post: I post everyday!


Who visits your blog? Tell us a little bit about your readers:My readers are the people who want to learn some tricks on using a computer. Mostly computer geeks, business owners, etc.


Do you consider yourself successful in blogging? Why:I do not consider myself successful yet, because I need more readers.


Do you blog full time? Do you have other jobs:I blog when I have free time from classes.


What sets you apart from other blogs?:I devote my time to this blog and provide knowledge that took me years to learn.


Any advice, suggestion, tips or a message for other bloggers:Content, Content, CONTENT!!!!


Would you like to add anything else: Nope, not really.


No comments: